Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario: Contraseña: Recordarme

TEMA: High server CPU usage

High server CPU usage 7 años 1 mes ago #20513

Very powerfull component, well done developer. I intalled it in my site and 3 months now works like a charm. Yesterday my site went down, and the server admin team send me the following message :
This message is to advise you of a temporary block placed on your account. This account was found to be consuming an inordinate amount of processor time, to the point of degrading overall system performance. While we do limit each account to no more than 25% of a system's CPU in our terms of service, we do not actively disable accounts until they greatly exceed that number, which is what happened in this case.

Requests to this scripts under this account may become degraded by limiting the abilty for scripts to run for a limited amount of time, or if the issue persists, we may be forced to restrict how fast processes can be spawned until the issue has been resolved.

Running Queries:
*************************** 1. row ***************************
USER: ....
DB: ....
STATE: Opening tables
TIME: 0
COMMAND: Query
INFO: SELECT * FROM jos_session WHERE session_id = 'ad7c296b1fc233f04511b96419b19a97'
*************************** 2. row ***************************
TIME: 1
INFO: SELECT * FROM jos_session WHERE session_id = 'e0aefa09a2804499a127ff62ff06df7c'
*************************** 3. row ***************************
INFO: SELECT * FROM jos_session WHERE session_id = '3e0254ed4324e7827807471e800a5b30'
*************************** 4. row ***************************
INFO: SELECT * FROM jos_session WHERE session_id = '1bb865269a6821a90fd67467ddfba2cd'
After that i temporarily disable it.

Is there any actions that should i take in the future, to avoid blocking my account again?? I think the component runs too many sql queries simultaneously and that cause the servers CPU usage running high. Any recommendations??

Again very nice component i am very happy and i would like to start using it again.

Greeting from Greece.
S.G.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

High server CPU usage 7 años 1 mes ago #20514

• JoniJnm
  • Administrador
  • Gracias recibidas 544
Hi,

You can do a change in kide config:
1. Use direct mode: yes

If that is not enough
2. Increase refresh time (messages)

All chats need a lot of connections to the server. It's normal. Maybe you should change your hosting to another better, more expensive
Última Edición: 7 años 1 mes ago por JoniJnm.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.058 segundos