Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario: Contraseña: Recordarme

TEMA: Send button and press enter do not send message

Send button and press enter do not send message 8 años 3 meses ago #19137

• yakass
  • Visitante
Hi there. I recently upgraded to the latest version and no longer could I send messages by pressing the enter key. Activating the send button did not work either. Hrmm..

So I buy the Pro version, hoping that might sort the problem. Unfortunately not. Can any one tell me how to fix this, because as is, my shout box is rendered useless. Website here: http://yakass.net/forum/index

Thanks in advance
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Re: Send button and press enter do not send message 8 años 3 meses ago #19138

• yakass
  • Visitante
Oops... I made the module viewable by unregistered users, but not functional. I've just changed that so that support can look at the problem directly without having to register.

Re: Send button and press enter do not send message 8 años 3 meses ago #19139

• yakass
  • Visitante
This is starting to really bug me now, as it is the members of my site. If no one can tell me how to fix this problem, can someone at least tell me how to access earlier pro versions that may not have this problem? The previous version I was using (non pro ) worked fine until I upgraded, and upgrading to pro hasn't fixed it. Activating send button doesn't work, using key press of enter doesn't work when send button deactivated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the com. Not working for registered users or guests and right now all I have is an empty shout box that has been empty for an almost embarrisingly long period of time - I've only left it active (and available for non registered users) so support can look at it and advise. So far nothing. Can anyone throw me a bone here?
Última Edición: 8 años 3 meses ago por yakass.

Re: Send button and press enter do not send message 8 años 3 meses ago #19141

• D0gSoldi3r
  • Visitante
This is also bugging me i have the same problem it was working for many months then stopped working, i cannot send any messages. I tried uninstalling then installing again but yet the problem persists. I deleted everything from mysql related to Kide and reinstalled but still i cannot submit a message. It was working then broke on it's own. :(

I have the same problem as yakass, Any help :(
Última Edición: 8 años 3 meses ago por D0gSoldi3r.

Re: Send button and press enter do not send message 8 años 3 meses ago #19142

• yakass
  • Visitante
Ok then, this is getting silly. Still not a whisper from support. If you're unwilling or unable to help, then I'll assume you are willing to refund my payment for the pro version. If this is what support for Kide looks like, I'll go find something else instead.

Re: Send button and press enter do not send message 8 años 3 meses ago #19149

• yakass
  • Visitante
Forget it - found something better than Kide. I'll make a comment in the Joomla extensions directory making my disappointment known. I'll give Kide a day or so to refund my purchase first - failure to do so will influence said comment.

Re: Send button and press enter do not send message 8 años 3 meses ago #19164

• JoniJnm
  • Administrador
  • Gracias recibidas 544
Sorry yakass, I'm in holidays (until the day 25).

I have tested in your site, and it works:
yakass.net/index.php?option=com_kide

Today, I have found a "bug". I sent an email to the person that has the problem:
The problem is that your server doesn't allow send the word 'insert' in the url:
www.josesther.com/index.php?option=com_kide&no_html=1&tmpl=component&task=insertar

You can test it:
· www.josesther.com/?insert (works)
· www.josesther.com/?inser (doesn't work)

It's for increase the security, but... all doesn't work. So, you can contact your hosting (and ask they disable it) or change the word "insertar" by "add" in:

controllers\kide.php (2 hits)
Line 143: function privados_insertar() {
Line 171: function insertar() {
js\kide.js (10 hits)
Line 495: ajax.open('POST', this.ajax_url+"&task=insertar", true);
Line 504: ajax.open('POST', this.ajax_url+"&task=insertar", true);
Line 634: ajax.open('POST', this.ajax_url+"&task=privados_insertar", true);

If doesn't work after the changes, alert me

I will fix it in the next version (will be at end of the month)

Re: Send button and press enter do not send message 8 años 3 meses ago #19183

• yakass
  • Visitante
Tested it and it works hey? For you only my friend. An empty shoutbox sat on my site for days, aggravating my members. None of us could get it working. Either way, too little too late. Maybe if you'd have been thoughtful enough to leave a message on the forums stating you were on holidays, I wouldn't have grown impatient. In any case, I was never able to get this working and I have paid for it. In the meantime I went and found something else. At this stage it would be prudent for you to refund my payment ASAP. Its the right thing to do.
Última Edición: 8 años 3 meses ago por yakass.

Re: Send button and press enter do not send message 8 años 3 meses ago #19197

• JoniJnm
  • Administrador
  • Gracias recibidas 544
Can't you send messages here? I can, it works. But maybe you had published the component or module in other place where was in conflict with other module. So, if you want, publish it, paste here the url and I will test it again, if it doesn't work I will try to help you :-)

PD: Update to kide 1.9.5
Última Edición: 8 años 3 meses ago por JoniJnm.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.082 segundos