Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario: Contraseña: Recordarme
  • Página:

TEMA: Upgrade Kide Shoutbox without loosing MySQL DB Entries ?

Re: Upgrade Kide Shoutbox without loosing MySQL DB Entries ? 9 años 9 meses ago #14356

• JoniJnm
  • Administrador
  • Gracias recibidas 544
Sorry,

I was adding and editing smileys, but Joomla didn't logout me, I don't what's the problem :(

Do you have a local site? Can you install the com and test there?
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Re: Upgrade Kide Shoutbox without loosing MySQL DB Entries ? 9 años 9 meses ago #14360

• Alejandro
  • Visitante
  • Gracias recibidas 1
I've done it and it works ok. I don't logout, and the created smiley appears on screen. I think you should check your joomla config (how long can a user be logged in joomla) because i had the same problem writting articles. If it takes you more than 10 or 15 minutes i think joomla logouts you automatically. Please check this, because, as i told you, i had the same problem. I think you can find it (if you are using joomla 1.5.x) in global configuration -> system.
Good luck.

Re: Upgrade Kide Shoutbox without loosing MySQL DB Entries ? 9 años 9 meses ago #14361

• Maeni63
  • Visitante
Hi just checked the same scenario a minute ago on my locally installed Joomla running on XAMPP (copy of my hosted Jommla).
1. logged in
2. choosed Kide-Admin
3. went to ICONS (Smiley Management)
4. changed one Smiley Code from ':)' to ':-)'
5. saved the work
6. forced logged out

All this within a minute, therefore i was not logged in that long time as my Joomla System Session Default is set (90 minutes).
This can not be the reason :-( of the problem

Any other idea ?
Última Edición: 9 años 9 meses ago por Maeni63.

Re: Upgrade Kide Shoutbox without loosing MySQL DB Entries ? 9 años 9 meses ago #14367

• Alejandro
  • Visitante
  • Gracias recibidas 1
It must be your joomla or XAMPP installation because i have the same version than you and i never had that error. Are you using XAMPP 1.7.2? It comes with a version of PHP not supported by joomla.
Please check it, because i'm almost sure that it's not a Kide error.

Re: Upgrade Kide Shoutbox without loosing MySQL DB Entries ? 9 años 9 meses ago #14368

• Maeni63
  • Visitante
Nope, definitely not, it's not XAMPP ;-)

You asked me to test it locally, therefore i did this with a copy of my Joomla installation served by my provider locally on XAMPP. But i do have the same error on the Server of my Provider AND within the XAMPP, q.e.d. (what has to be proofed).

By the way, XAMPP is 1.7.0, but this info is useless, because the error is in both Joomla's, Server and XAMPP

Re: Upgrade Kide Shoutbox without loosing MySQL DB Entries ? 9 años 9 meses ago #14370

• JoniJnm
  • Administrador
  • Gracias recibidas 544
But, did you test with a new Joomla installation? If there is an error in your Joomla, you will have the same problems in the local server because it's a copy.

Can you look php errors in a file called error.log (or something)?

Re: Upgrade Kide Shoutbox without loosing MySQL DB Entries ? 9 años 9 meses ago #14372

• Maeni63
  • Visitante
No, i did not test with a new Joomla Installation (i think it will work, just because you have tested and telled it to me), i don't want to new-install my whole Joomla site just because of this error.

Did look at the home directory of my XAMPP installtion etc. but did not found a file like error.log. I'm not familiar with debugging this environment but if you can guide me through i would try it, of course.

What do i have to do ? Any hints and tips ?

Update: installed Firebug and FirePHP...and found an ErrorConsole within Firefox/Tools (Ctrl+Shift+J).
When i activate it and force the Error (update a Code of a Smiley) i'm getting as an error messages follwoîng info in the ErrorConsole:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Cannot modify properties of a WrappedNative" nsresult: "0x80570034 (NS_ERROR_XPC_CANT_MODIFY_PROP_ON_WN)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://global/content/bindings/autocomplete.xml :: onxblpopuphiding :: line 834" data: no]

But if i just try to save a not updated smiley i do not get an error message but logged off forced anyway.

Any idea ?

Re: Upgrade Kide Shoutbox without loosing MySQL DB Entries ? 9 años 9 meses ago #14376

• JoniJnm
  • Administrador
  • Gracias recibidas 544
The error log is in:

xampp/apache/logs/error.log

Delete it, edit an icon and, if you are logeouted and there are errors, paste the log here (with code => type text, please)

Re: Upgrade Kide Shoutbox without loosing MySQL DB Entries ? 9 años 9 meses ago #14378

• Maeni63
  • Visitante
Hi,

thanks a lot for this hint. Ok, done (erased error.log before starting apache, logged in, choosed Kide Component/Iconos, changed one Smiley and again forced logged out).
Below, the whole error.log entries pasted, one entry is from Kide.

Hope, this helps
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:25 2010] [warn] pid file C:/xampp/apache/logs/httpd.pid overwritten -- Unclean shutdown of previous Apache run?
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:25 2010] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest authentication ...
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:25 2010] [notice] Digest: done
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:29 2010] [notice] Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.8 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:29 2010] [notice] Server built: Dec 10 2008 00:10:06
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:29 2010] [notice] Parent: Created child process 4048
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:30 2010] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest authentication ...
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:30 2010] [notice] Digest: done
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:30 2010] [notice] Child 4048: Child process is running
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:30 2010] [notice] Child 4048: Acquired the start mutex.
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:30 2010] [notice] Child 4048: Starting 250 worker threads.
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:31 2010] [notice] Child 4048: Starting thread to listen on port 443.
[Mon Feb 15 18:33:31 2010] [notice] Child 4048: Starting thread to listen on port 80.
[Mon Feb 15 18:34:03 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/components/com_kide/assets/images/iconos/Array, referer: http://localhost/administrator/index.php?option=com_kide&view=iconos

• Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.078 segundos