Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario: Contraseña: Recordarme

TEMA: Why do I have to create an article before the personal page?

Why do I have to create an article before the personal page? 4 años 6 meses ago #20998

• biowall
  • Visitante
If a user in JUblog wants to start blogging they can not start with editing or showing their personal page. If they try they get the message "This webpage has a redirect loop" and if you go back to startpage it sais "you have not created articles".

If I create an article before you try to edit or view the personal page you do not get these errors.

How can I fix it?
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Why do I have to create an article before the personal page? 4 años 5 meses ago #21001

• JoniJnm
  • Administrador
  • Gracias recibidas 544
Hi,

What version of Joomla are you using?

Why do I have to create an article before the personal page? 4 años 5 meses ago #21002

• biowall
  • Visitante
Hi!
I use Joomla Joomla! 3.3.0.

I have also noticed that users can browse the content of Joomla website, it's real bad .

/marina

Why do I have to create an article before the personal page? 4 años 5 meses ago #21006

• JoniJnm
  • Administrador
  • Gracias recibidas 544
Hi,

The problem may is that they are trying to see their blog but have not created any article. They can "manage" the blog (instead of "see") and create a new article (and categorie). Then, the blog can be displayed.

The redirect to personal page occurs when the user try to see the blog but there are no articles.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.099 segundos